Sometimes SILENCE says it all !!!

Spend some time ALONE everyday.. Remember that SILENCE is sometimes the best answer you can get ever from yourself !!!! Look at yourself In the 'MIRROR of INTROSPECTION' That is the only way YOU can become flawless in the SPIRITUAL MIRROR of UR SOUL !!!

Friday, June 27, 2008

Eleven Minutes !!

"When we meet someone and fall in love, we have a sense that the whole universe is on our side. I saw this happen today as the sun went down. And yet if something goes wrong, there is nothing left ! no herons, no distant music, not even the taste of her lips. how it is possible for the beauty that was there only minutes before to vanish so quickly ?
Life moves so very fast. It rushes us from heaven to hell in a matter odf seconds."

"My aim is to understand love. I know how alive I felt when I was in love, and I know that everything I have no, however interesting it might seem,doesn't really excite me."

"Everything tells me that I am about to make a wrong decision, but making mistakes is just part of life. What does the world want of me ? does it want me to take no risks, to go back where I came from because I didn't have the courage to say "yes" to life?"

"I made my first mistake, since then, I've realized that sometimes you get no second chance and that it's best to accept the gifts the world offers you. Of course it's risky, but is the risk any greater than the chance."

"If I must be faithful to someone or something, then I have, first of all, to be faithful to myself."

"Anyone who has lost something they thought was theirs forever finally comes to realize that nothing really belong to them."

"Sex means, above all, having the courage to experience your own paradoxes, individually and willingness to surrender."

No comments: