Sometimes SILENCE says it all !!!

Spend some time ALONE everyday.. Remember that SILENCE is sometimes the best answer you can get ever from yourself !!!! Look at yourself In the 'MIRROR of INTROSPECTION' That is the only way YOU can become flawless in the SPIRITUAL MIRROR of UR SOUL !!!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

......Din kuch aise guzarta hai koi......

Din kuch aise guzarta hai koi
Jaise ehsaan utarta hai koi

Aaina dekh kar tasalli hui
Hum ko is ghar mein janta hai koi

Pak gya hai shajal mein phal shayad
Phir se pathar uchalta hai koi

Der se goonjte hain sannate
Jaise hum ko pukarta ha koi

Din kuch eisy guzarta ha koi
Jesy ehsan utarta ha koi........

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

what I was looking for, thanks

Anonymous said...

I really liked the article, and the very cool blog

Anonymous said...

Admirable goods from you, friend . I have know your stuff previous to furthermore you're just particularly fantastic. I truly enjoy what you have produced here, without doubt like what you're writing then the manner in which you declare it. You make it fun as in detail as you still mind for to keep it intelligent. I can not wait to read extensively more from you. This is genuinely a super blog .

As a final point , let me thank you for your tolerance with my English as (I'm positive you have figured this by now,), English is not my mother tongue so I am utilizing Google Translate to figure out what to compose what I actually plan to write down .

Anonymous said...

Cheers for the post, definitly some thing which i discovered interesting, enough to create me drop this comment.

Anonymous said...

i required that, yet another fantastic read. thx, you might have made my day:)

Anonymous said...

Some posts are just mean't to be commented on, this is 1. Thank you for an superb read, so challenging to come across nowadays.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the excellent posts. I have been following you for a whilst on my rss reader, thought i would make the effort to say THANK YOU today.

Anonymous said...

Two thumbs up my friend, what an excellent post and worthy of my comment of praise.

Anonymous said...

Maintain up the good work fellow blogger, your hard work is definitly going to pay off.