Sometimes SILENCE says it all !!!

Spend some time ALONE everyday.. Remember that SILENCE is sometimes the best answer you can get ever from yourself !!!! Look at yourself In the 'MIRROR of INTROSPECTION' That is the only way YOU can become flawless in the SPIRITUAL MIRROR of UR SOUL !!!

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Life's Memory !!!

I didn't know what to do
when I felt tired of life.
I didn't know where to go
even if escapade was a given chance.

I don't know why I'm here
if knowing why matters.
I'm lost in a world, I don't recognize.

Only a faint smell of mom's lap
haunts my memory.
A floating face of a tear struck dad
waves at me.

A warm memory of the afternoon sun,
that shines brightly outside my window.
That comfortable, warm evening,
listening to blank quietness of my room.

A glistering memory not older than a year
shall haunt my senses for ever n ever n ever...

No comments: