Sometimes SILENCE says it all !!!

Spend some time ALONE everyday.. Remember that SILENCE is sometimes the best answer you can get ever from yourself !!!! Look at yourself In the 'MIRROR of INTROSPECTION' That is the only way YOU can become flawless in the SPIRITUAL MIRROR of UR SOUL !!!

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Against The Wall !!

I sit on this cold sidewalk
With my back against the wall
As people pass me by
They hardly look at me at all

I stick out my right hand
And I quietly plead
Praying someone will take the time
To help a poor man in need

Some people give me a few dollars
While others pitch me a nickel or dime
Some people have nothing to offer
Because I'm not even worth their time

My very presence seems to offend them
I’m just another pathetic being
Another miserable, lazy loser
Is what I am; is what they’re seeing

I never would have thought
That I would end up sitting here
What happened to my dreams?
A house? A family? A career?

While on the road of life
Some where I’ve taken a wrong path
Now I’m lost and terrified
Completely consumed in this angry wrath

So now I try to come up with a plan
For my social restitution
To rejoin society's ranks
And put an end to this destitution

I've reached a point of desperation
Enough to lie, to cheat, to steal
As my hunger pains increase and
I don't know where to find my next meal

Something has to give because
This is not the way it’s supposed to be
I’m frantically looking for an answer
A solution to this life of poverty

I doubt I’ll make it out
In fact, I hold little hope at all
As I sit on this cold sidewalk
With my back against the wall

~~~by Amanda Bee

No comments: