Sometimes SILENCE says it all !!!

Spend some time ALONE everyday.. Remember that SILENCE is sometimes the best answer you can get ever from yourself !!!! Look at yourself In the 'MIRROR of INTROSPECTION' That is the only way YOU can become flawless in the SPIRITUAL MIRROR of UR SOUL !!!

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Snatching the Innocence !!!

I wished I prayed to god, to remove this fog
And clear the vision it distorted
I am on a thready branch,
My life has just started.
I don’t want to loose my innocence,
I want to live my adolescence
Why do you want me to grow old?
Why do you force me to mould?
Don’t I have the right to be young?
Not only physically but from my thoughts?
Suddenly the world for me has shrunk
Remove this fog, my vision it distorts.

I am too young to fly like an eagle
To young to roar, my voice is so feeble.
I don’t want to see the distorted picture
Please help me I am a poor creature.
It pains me to know you stabbed my back
You could always stab my face,
But I know its courage that you lack.
If think you are right,
Just look into my eyes.
Please god; remove this fog,
And clear the vision it distorts.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ya vt time khatam ho gaya hai bad mein likunga. tumara kam achha hai jari rakho.



manjile unhi ko milati hai jinke sapano mein jan hoti hai.


pankho se kuchh nahi hota.hoslo se udan hoti hai.