Sometimes SILENCE says it all !!!

Spend some time ALONE everyday.. Remember that SILENCE is sometimes the best answer you can get ever from yourself !!!! Look at yourself In the 'MIRROR of INTROSPECTION' That is the only way YOU can become flawless in the SPIRITUAL MIRROR of UR SOUL !!!

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

I'm No Loser....I'm a winner !!!

Ø I’m No Loser I’m A Winner,

Ø I’m A Survivor I’m No Sinner,

Ø Tested In Many Walks Of Life

Ø Filling It With Lots Of Strife

Ø I Have Failed Again Today

Ø But Tommorow Will Be Mine

Ø Like A Star I Will Also Shine

Ø I Will Not Give Up Because I Know I Can

Ø I Don’t Care If I Have No Support Of Any Man

Ø Oh Life U Can Test Me Howmuch U Want

Ø To Your Hearts Content But Be Ready If U Cant

Ø Cause,

Ø No More Like The Tree Will Be I Weak

Ø Bending With The Heavy Blowing Wind And Meek

Ø I Have Decided To Put An End

Ø To The Chapter Of Failure My Best Friend

Ø Success No More With Me U Can Play Hide And Seek
Cause Its Time Now For Me To Be In The Lead

1 comment:

dev said...

we should do every things without think about failure.ever thing is the part of live n we should accept it joyly.


sanjay
alwar,rajasthan