Sometimes SILENCE says it all !!!

Spend some time ALONE everyday.. Remember that SILENCE is sometimes the best answer you can get ever from yourself !!!! Look at yourself In the 'MIRROR of INTROSPECTION' That is the only way YOU can become flawless in the SPIRITUAL MIRROR of UR SOUL !!!

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Mercy Killing !!!

With the innocence of a child I once asked, why do people suicide, uncle?
He said- it’s what cowards do to hide from their troubles.
Those words got engraved in my mind,
When I grew up I became a social worker for the sake of humankind
And then one-day science invented something very satanic,
They called it ‘mercy killing’; but for me the whole concept was sick,
They argued that it’s better to end the life then being a burden,
I simply couldn’t understand which devil had conquered the minds of these men.
I tried to put brains into their heads,
But all my efforts fell dead.

The concept of mercy killing was getting touchy,
People started considering it as an easy remedy.
By that time I had grown old,
the wrinkles had shown up
Like all oldies I also got stuck to bed.
Soon my body started to degrade,

I puked; I coughed the whole day, whole night
Initially my children took care of me,
But soon they started to have fights.
Looking after me was not so easy.
The solution they arrived on,
Was to pay me back with some shining dimes.1
Soon, for me, they hired a home nurse,
She took care of me day and night,
All my children had to do was to fill her purse

I wondered and painfully smiled over the thought-
Parents took care of their child without the condition of money and time,
but for taking care of them their children fought,
In the name of money, effort and time
That day I wrote my will,
In that I asked for the satanic mercy kill.
When my children got to know this they didn’t react,
All they did was to sit around me when the doctors did their act.
When the needle entered the vain of mine,
I didn’t fell the pain thinking of those payback dimes
As my death-call approached through the arms of science,
I just wondered- would it ever prick their conscience?

~~~Source..Some Article

No comments: